Ten things to worry about when making friends online
- Safety: Ensure personal information is not shared with strangers.
- Authenticity: Verify the identity of the person you are chatting with.
- Privacy: Be mindful of what information is shared and with whom.
- Trolling/Bullying: Be aware of negative and harmful behavior.
- Addiction: Limit the time spent on social media to avoid over-dependence.
- Online Scams: Be wary of false promises or requests for personal information.
- Stalking: Keep track of interactions and limit contact with those who exhibit obsessive behavior.
- Cyberbullying: Do not engage in or tolerate online harassment.
- Addiction: Take breaks from social media to maintain balance in life.
- Addiction: Seek help if the use of social media becomes problematic.
All text and images © www.Find-Friends.Online